12 Things to End When 2012 Ends
2012 will end in just a few days. Douglas Poole has an excellent blog post out today listing 12 other things it’d be good to bring to an end along with the old year.
- A grudge - Forgive, let go and move on. Failing to forgive is like drinking rat poison and waiting for the rat to die.
- That unhealthy relationship - No need to be mean, just wise. Then put boundaries in place to keep their junk from fouling up your life any more than it already has.
- Blame – Accept responsibility for what is yours and move forward.
- Isolation – We are not healthy when we are alone.
- Waiting for certainty – Take the God-led risk and start creating.
- Excuses – Find a solution.
- The justification of mediocrity – It has never changed anything.
- A rut – Blaze a new path.
- The quest for perfection – It is shallow and totally uninteresting.
- The pursuit to be a copy – You were put here to be you.
- “Someday…” talk – Start living today.
- Stuckness – Left foot, right foot, breathe; left foot, right foot, breathe.
Thanks to Douglas for allowing me to repost this list from his blog.
Anything you plan on leaving behind in 2012?